Smestow School has taken the decision not to hire the swimming facilities to anyone until at least February half term. The school has expressed concerns that due to the rise in covid cases and that key staff would be required to open the facilities for lettings at weekends increasing the risk of these staff catching covid and ultimately result in the school been unable to open for the normal school day.
Obviously this is beyond our control and weeks missed will be transferred forward onto the Easter to Summer term.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Kind Regards Rob